Home health aides provide basic services to elderly, ill, or disabled persons. They travel to their patient's own homes or to a nursing care facility. In many cases, their care is a big part of what allows a person to continue living in her own home and not have to move to a nursing home or another setting.
- A course approved and licensed by the NJ board of Nursing, for those looking to enter the health care industry as a certified home health aide.
- Flexibility, monthly, online, in-person, weekends and nights.
- Instructor is a Registered Nurse with 20+ years of experience
1. Home health Aide course approved and licensed by the NJ board of Nursing
- A homemaker-home health aide training program consists of 76 hours, to include 60 hours of classroom instruction and 16 hours of clinical instruction in a skills laboratory or patient care setting.
- In-person instruction $325, or
- Online Instruction $180
2. Certified nursing assistant to certified Home health aide Course
- In-person instruction $150
- Online Instruction $100
- 60 hours of course work completed online and 16 hours in skills lab
- Course dates vary from 2-5 week periods.
- 60 hours of course work completed in person and 16 hours in skills lab course is for 3 week period.